How to inspire?

I will inspire by travelling around the world, serving a bite of Danish culture for free to support charities. For the last five years we have been touring European cities with The Danish Hot Dog Stand to support charity. We have travelled the highways of America and most recently we joined Le Mans in France and went to Shanghai, China to support Morning Tears.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Home safe and satisfied

Now I am back in Aarhus trying to get back on track after a totally fantastic tour across the States with my Hot Dog Stand. Wauuuv. I am fighting the jet lag, running my business and closing down a wonderful USA coast2coast tour. As soon as possible I will be back and tell more about everything. Right now I need some rest. ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

Copyright

copyright text and pictures /// på tekst og billeder