How to inspire?

I will inspire by travelling around the world, serving a bite of Danish culture for free to support charities. For the last five years we have been touring European cities with The Danish Hot Dog Stand to support charity. We have travelled the highways of America and most recently we joined Le Mans in France and went to Shanghai, China to support Morning Tears.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hottie on its way home from LA

Yesterday Hottie got on the ship that will take it home to Mamma...Hot Dog Mamma...he he. From the DSV terminal in LA it will go through the Panama Canal and cross the Atlantic Ocean before it hits its home continent, Europe. It has now visited two of the seven continents of the world - and with five to go new plans are up in the air.

In about four weeks Hottie will arrive in its hometown Aarhus, Denmark.

I am so pleased that DSV is bringing it back to me, because I know for sure they will take the best care of it. Hottie is in my thoughts and I send it some love for the trip. Please do the same, I know Hottie will appreciate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium 4 sale - valium for anxiety disorder

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

Copyright

copyright text and pictures /// på tekst og billeder