How to inspire?

I will inspire by travelling around the world, serving a bite of Danish culture for free to support charities. For the last five years we have been touring European cities with The Danish Hot Dog Stand to support charity. We have travelled the highways of America and most recently we joined Le Mans in France and went to Shanghai, China to support Morning Tears.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hilton New York debut - mission meet the Crown Prince of Denmark

Never give up, never never give up, never never never give up and where there is a will there is a way, that is how my fantastic Hot Dog Team Works. After struggeling with the transport of the Hot Dog Stand for three days it finally finally arrived in NYC. And only with Agent Søren's great creativity, stubborness and handy man skills and by taking the wheels off the stand so it fit in the trailer, we made it just in time to serve Hot Dogs at the Hilton Hotel on Manhattan at Creative Nations promotion event.
Wet eyes .. when Søren came driving in the streets of New York Ciy I was so touched that I cried a bit. To see my Hot Dog Stand in the US and in NYC was unbelievable and a dream coming true. I have felt a pressure in my stomach the last couple of days and not been able to eat properly, that pressure disappeared right there on the spot when I saw my beauty. Together with the Team I cheered and jumped of happiness and relief - even Søren got wet eyes.
Getting the Hot Dog Stand ready in about two hours required effective Team work. My incredible Team even did it in a totally relaxed and cosy way so we were ready for the guests at the conference in their afternoon break. Ready for the first round of Hot Dogs served with love.
Unfortunately the Crown Prince of Denmark left before we got ready, AARRRRGGHHHGGG, BUT hey the Crown Princess of Denmark is still in the building and so is Claus Meyer, Bendt Bendtsen og Samuel Rachlin. Go get them! We want to share our wonderful project with them. Hmmm how do we do that? Well, I will tell you a lot more about this over the weekend, when I have plenty of time in the car driving towards Chicago. I will give you an appetizer though...I shook Mary's hand and... Yeahhhhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg kan sagtens forestille mig hvordan i tuder.... tøser...! Så jeg fælder også en tåre - en glædestårer...! - og kom så med nogle billeder Keld..!

KH..! fra
Måske verdens lykkeligste medejer af verdens mest berejste pølsevogn..!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cyberpower audio editing lab 12.8 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. An interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. It seems to me it is excellent idea. Completely with you I will agree.

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors USA Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

The Hot Dog Sponsors China Tour

Copyright

copyright text and pictures /// på tekst og billeder